Sunday 17 February 2013

How To Download Unlimited With MTN BIS On Your BlackBerry Device

MTN BIS always come with a month bandwidth or limit to which you can download is 200MB, but there is a way to which you can download unlimited like I do on my BlackBerry and i have been enjoying it for more than a year. So if you are interested let just jump in to this easy tutorial.
Download unlimited using MTN BIS

Requirements

  • Your BlackBerry Smartphone
  • Active MTN BIS plan
  • And a UCWEB browser app
If you have all these requirement in place you can now start with the proper process,
  1. Open the UCWEB browser
  2. Install it
  3. after installing, click on option
  4. and then "Settings"
  5. Then click "Preferences"
  6. Then click on Network
  7. Set the Default Access In Use to "BIS"
BIS option will be along the list of option available under the access in use, so be patient and look for it. After following the steps and you find it successful then you can download unlimited ranging from movies to others.

If you encountered any problem, please use the comment box and I will reply you as fast as I can.
SEARCH HERE FOR MORE PLEASE SHARE THE POST BY CLICKING THE BUTTONS BELOW

1 comments:

  1. UCweb doesn't work on the latest BB OS. I cant use UCWEb on my Bold 5

    ReplyDelete

I will Love to hear your comments