Monday 26 December 2011

PRAYERS FOR MY COUNTRY AND THE WORLD


I DAMILARE BAKARE today said that I won’t post anything to but I think/know I should post.
Am a Nigerian for those who don’t know, and Nigeria I know is a country that has pass through different phases, stages and challenges for example tough leadership, disagreement between communities, tribes, associations and most common people.


25th of December 2011 will be a day that will be remembered in the mind both the young and the old people in Nigeria, not only for Christmas but for people who lost their lives because of the mind set of some physical and spiritually dead people but are still alive.

So now I have decided to pray for my country and the world as well because with the world we won’t here, so I hope as I write down some prayer points I know of, you all that reads this post will help me and also join me in prayer whether Muslim or Christian we all are ONE and as ONE we should do all things as one.

  I am 19 and I have seen all things if things continue like this in the next 20 years where will u be? That a BIG question I expect everyone should ask themselves. So if u want a change join me(us) as I(we)  pray and if u feel u I have not added  enough prayer point you add in the comment box below BUT if you feel you  are better with this  situation then stay SHUT and don’t make noise.

I just have some prayer points and I will like you to take it seriously. This are ;
.      Thank God for the year and allowing us to see this day.
.       Thank God that we were not involved in any killings across the world.
.       We should commit our various countries into God hands.
.       We should pray that God take control of our government.
.       That the people that died in different places of the world/Nigeria and are innocent should make it to Heaven.
.       That the people responsible for these killings will not go unpunished.
.       That every and I mean everyone who sponsors this act will die a shameful death
.       And that as we get closer to the New Year nothing like this will happen.
.       That the Almighty God will strengthen our presidents ( and in mine GEJ)
.   Thank God for answering prayers.
AMEN
Please if I have not written enough please place yours in the comment box and I promise to add it.
Thanks for your time God bless you
SEARCH HERE FOR MORE PLEASE SHARE THE POST BY CLICKING THE BUTTONS BELOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I will Love to hear your comments